2006年5月11日 星期四

Alor Setar Tower (TM Tower)

Hi! missing me?

Have been 3 weeks doesn't upload any new photos, cause now is busy settle my personal things. Some of your may feel thirsty for my new photos right...? Haha, honestly tell you, for these few weeks I realy can't get any time to walk arround, but, I got some "old" photos to share with you all. Hope you all don't mind.

Any of you all heard about the Alor Setar Tower (landmark of Alor Setar) before? The answer is realy not many, included myself. After my visit, I got some information for you all:

Completed: 1996
Height: 165.5m
Tower Ranking: 2nd in Malaysia, 19th in the World
Function: Communication & tourist
Entrance Fees: RM6.00



Standing in front of the tower


Another view far from the tower



Alor Setar night view from the tower



沒有留言:

張貼留言

said...